SDCC 2010 Photos: Supernatural Press Room

Hmmm, you know how every year I go to Comic-Con and I swear I’m going to be good and actually post during the Con? Yeah. Didn’t happen. Again.

I’d say I’m sorry but it’d be a lie. I was having too much fun. It was either post Con reports or experience the Con. I went with the latter. Well, that and sleep. Sleep is good.

But I’m back home now and slowly but surely pulling myself together. I’ll write up some Con posts soon but thought I’d get up what, let’s face it, most of you really want to see… The pictures! I didn’t take too many this year but I do have some from each of the press rooms I attended plus the USA panels. First up, are my shots from the Supernatural press room. Enjoy!

Supernatural Press Room:

9 Responses to “SDCC 2010 Photos: Supernatural Press Room”

Harper47 says:

Love, love, love them. Great job. The Misha pics are up close and gorgeous. Thanks bb. And that’s exactly how I would experience CC. Go have fun and worry about the posting afterward. You did great.

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Denise , Gerrie Benzing. Gerrie Benzing said: #teamassbutt – Go check out @raelee's CC pics of Misha. Absolutely gorgous & hand pron. http://bit.ly/baQXI3 [...]

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Rae, Gerrie Benzing. Gerrie Benzing said: @hils_k Well not all for me but she took extra for me. Here's the link http://bit.ly/ae7eFA [...]

Nice says:

Nice pictures. Wish there were more Jensen pics. He looked beautiful at CC, even better than usual. :D

• 4.1

Haha, yes, sorry! He was the first person we got at our table so I wasn’t quite in picture mode yet AND he’s also my favorite so I was really aware of how many pictures I was taking of him. Didn’t realize until after I was just paranoid as there are less of him than anyone else!

Also, I do have more of him but I took them without the flash (again, first person we spoke to so I didn’t realize just how bad the lighting was until I looked back at his pics during a quick break and then used the flash for all the rest) so the lighting SUCKS. I decided just to include the “good” pics in this gallery.

lizzy says:

thank you for your nice pictures. I love jared!

Patty says:

Wow. Misha looks quite handsome! I am glad you had fun. Are you on board with S6 now? i am kinda getting excited with some of the spoilery tidbits that are sneaking out. Nothing major since I want to try and stay away from that but just the way they are headed sounds good. I can’t believe it’s still two months away!

• 6.1

Patty… I AM more on board with S6. I haven’t bought a full season ticket, so to speak, but I’m a lot more interested in the journey than I was a couple months ago. ;)