Top 5 Canadian TV Boys

5canboysI had this post all ready to back when the world was still all excited from watching Canada host the Olympics, but alas I didn’t quite manage to get it posted in a timely fashion. Even though the hype has died, MY love for Canadian boys has not so I’m still going to share with you my list of the Top 5 Canadian TV Actors.

Top 5 Canadian Boys on TV

1. Nathan Fillion
2. Joshua Jackson
3. Cory Monteith
4. Vik Sahay
5. Eric McCormack

I limited myself to actors who are currently working, otherwise some of my very favourties like Jason Priestly, Bradley Cooper and Matthew Perry would have made the list!

Did I mention/miss any of your favourites? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Responses to “Top 5 Canadian TV Boys”

I can’t complain about your list. Bradley Cooper would also be on my list if we were allowed to include those who had, at any point, been on TV. Also Ryan Reynolds. *swoon*

• 1.1
      Jody says:

I was tempted to include Bradley Cooper for his turn on Nip-Tuck, but that was last year so I didn’t.

And YES! Ryan Reynolds is beyond swoon-worthy, but he hasn’t been on TV in ages so I kept him off.

Kyle says:

Sorry, but whenever I see Vik Sahay, all that I can think of is the line from Chuck “Why are you letting Sam Kinison and an Indian Lesbian wreck your wedding?” :)

• 2.1
      Jody says:

No offense taken! Vik isn’t on the list for his swooniness, he’s just damn funny. And how could I leave off half of my favourite TV band?

deathisyourart says:

I would add Taylor Kitsch to my list! <3

Brandy says:

Are you kidding?! I would put Vik on any list for his swooniness! He is freaking HOT! That writer who wrote “Indian lesbian” said she did so because vik is so pretty. He is beautiful.

• 4.1

I agree, Brandy. Having met Vik in person I have to say he’s beautiful. I do think they kind make him greasy looking for the show.

Kyle says:

Jody, I’d be interested in a related post on your Top Canadian TV Series (I see on the right that Rae has added “The Newsroom” to her Netflix queue and I suspect you had something to do with that.
    I have watched a lot of Canadian shows and would be interested to see a list from a native.