I know it’s been a while, but it’s time for some Friday Fun. Thought we’d get back into the swing of things with a fun and easy little game I’m calling Common Thread. It’s pretty much what it sounds like… I’m going to give you sets of three things and you have to tell me what they all have in common. For some of them it’s pretty straightforward, but others a little trickier. So, put your thinking caps on and let’s have some fun!
1. Better Off Ted — The Office — Modern Family
2. The Vampire Diaries — 90210 — True Blood
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer — Veronica Mars — Heroes
4. Glee — Pushing Diasies — Eli Stone
5. Angel — Supernatural — Charmed
6. Alias — Chuck — White Collar (hint: NOT spies)
7. Firefly — Drive — The Inside
Let us know in the comments below what you think each of these threesomes have in common. And if you’re up for it, post a common thread of your own to test our knowledge!