Top 5 Lost Deaths
1. Jin – It still breaks my heart just to think about Sun’s reaction to that freighter blowing up, and the scene at the grave site gets me every time too. (And yes, I know he’s not technically dead, but that was still the most powerful death scene.)
2. Daniel - Shot by your own mother, how tragic is that?
3. Juliet - It’s lost a little bit of power with the constant repeats in the previouslies, but watching Sawyer saying goodbye to Juliet is so sad.
4. Charlie - I was so sick of all the ‘almost deaths’ they had for Charlie, I was actually wishing they would just kill him already, but when it came down to his last moments as a hero, I really, really didn’t want to see him go.
5. Mr. Eko – Devastating because of the shock of it. I just didn’t see that one coming.
Now we’ve lost so many people on Lost that I’m sure many of you would have different characters on your list. Who had the most tragic death on Lost? Let us know who makes your list in the comments below.