With and Valentine’s day fast approaching I figured this would be the perfect time to share my list of my favorite TV Boyfriends!
I know we all have our TV crushes, and often it’s not because he’d make a wonderful boyfriend, but just because he’s sexy and makes us swoon. Well today (in honor of the holiday of love) we’re just focusing on those characters who have raised the bar on love and commitment, and avoiding those sexy bad-boys who are really nothing but trouble.
My Top 5 TV Boyfriends
- Pacey Whitter (Dawson’s Creek) – If I were to quote all the times Pacey melted my heart it’d fill a book! For example: “She’s so beautiful that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts and you know right then and there, without any reservation, that there’s order and meaning to the universe.” This boy loves to be in love, and his lucky women know it!
- Marshall Ericson (How I Met Your Mother) – How could Marshmallow not make the list? He married the only girl he’s ever been with. It may not get more romantic than that.
- Dean Forester (Gilmore Girls) – Dean doted on Rory like every girl in high school dreams her boyfriend would do. “…you were really lucky with Dean. He was an exceptional first boyfriend, and you got spoiled. Most of us didn’t have first boyfriends like Dean. Most of us had first boyfriends like Brian Hutchins.”
- Leo Wyatt (Charmed) – He loved Piper her whole life, and they overcame every obstacle to be together. Awww.
- Derek Shepherd (Grey’s Anatomy)- He puts up with Meredith’s dark and twisty ways. Need I say more?
So, have you dreamed of being whisked away by any of these guys? Who’s on the top of your TV dating list? (Guys you can play too! Tell us your fave TV Girlfriends!) Let us know in the comments below.