The season six premiere of Lost is just a week away! Are you excited? Because I’m pretty fucking excited. I can’t wait to see how it all plays out. I know we won’t get answers to everything but they’ve earned my trust. I’m going into with a positive outlook, eager to see what they do answer. I’ll miss the show when it’s gone but I kinda like knowing the end is coming. The same way I anticipate the last book in a series. It’s hard to let go of characters you love but there’s a wonderful peace that comes with the end of a story. But we’ve still got a week to go so here are my picks for the Top 5 ways to get ready for its return.
- Everything You Need to Know in 8:15: Get a quick refresher on what happened previously on Lost. A video tradition that’s quickly become one of my must watches before each new season.
- Family Recap of Lost: If that recap didn’t do it for you, maybe you should watch this one instead. My family better watch out. The next we’re all together, I’m totally making them re-enact all of the big moments from my favorite TV shows.
- Crash of Flight 815 in Real Time: This is awesome video was put together by a fan and shows you the events of the Flight 815 crash in real time. I can’t even begin to imagine how long that took but I love it.
- Dharma Rapid Transit: When John shared this with me last night there was an internal explosion in my brain. I think he ruptured my thinking muscle. And his final version of it is out-freaking-standing. I want it hanging on my wall. Yesterday.
- Answers! Speaking of answers… If you’re anxious about which ones we’ll get, don’t watch this Lost song parody with all of the questions we need answered in this last season. (Also, it’ll totally get stuck in your head. You’ve been warned. Don’t blame me if you click on the link! (Which you should, of course.))
Hmmm. This ONN report is talking about me, isn’t it?
What are you reading/watching/looking at to tide you over until next week’s premiere? You know, besides watching the rerun of last season’s finale tonight on ABC @9PM.