Friday Fun: This OR That

Friday Fun!How about a little game today, eh?

This game is called This OR That. And this is how it works… I name two items/things/people (don’t worry, examples are coming) and the next person to comments picks the one they prefer/like the most. Then that person has to name two more options and so on and so forth.

So, for instance, maybe I’d say…

Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls
OR Jason Dohring as Josef Kostan

Roz gets here first and she’s no dummy so she naturally picks Logan Echolls. Then she’d have to come up with two more choices for us and maybe she’d say Dead Like Me OR Pushing Daisies.

Then we’d all pick… actually I don’t know what we’d all pick there because that’s hard. But you get the idea, right? Clear as mud?

Oh and there are no limits on where you pull your choices. However, you should try to make sure your choices are connected in some way so it makes sense to be choosing between them (i.e. two couples, same actor playing two different roles, two shows by the same creator, characters share a name, etc.).

Ok, I’ll get the game started. First choice:

Nicole Ritchie on Chuck   OR   Lindsay Lohan on Ugly Betty

21 Responses to “Friday Fun: This OR That”

afrocurl says:

What a good idea for a Friday, Rae. I am also amused that I made the instructions.

For the first, Lindsay on Ugly Betty.

Jared Padalecki on Gilmore Girls or Jared Padalecki on Supernatural?

Heh, well Jason was on my mind and you are the quintessential J’Doh fangirl so using you in the example only made sense! The hard part was trying to come up with a choice you’d give and finally I gave up and just picked the first one that came to mind. ;)

OK. I don’t know if I agree with Lindsay but I won’t argue…

Hmmm, I’m going to have to say Jared on Supernatural. I was never a huge Dean fan and I much prefer the older Jared to the younger.

Damn. Now I have to come up with another choice.

Lilly Kane (VM) OR Lily Charles (PD)

Tim G. says:

Neither! Lily Aldrin from HIMYM!

*laughs in the face of your silly rules*

Here’s mine:
    Betty Suarez or Betty Draper?

Kath says:

Betty Draper FTW!

Emily van der Camp as Rebecca on Brothers & Sister or as Amy Abbott on Everwood?

First, Tim you cheater!!!

Second, is there even a contest on this one? It’s totally Amy Abbott although I did find Amy more annoying than I find Rebecca but that’s only because I’ve had more time to get know Amy.

Jim/Pam  OR  Ned/Chuck

afrocurl says:

It wasn’t a wrong choice that I’d chose Logan over Josef, so don’t worry about that.

I think I liked that Lindsay’s character reminded me a bit of Cady from Mean Girls.

Oh no, I knew THAT. No contest there really. I meant I didn’t know what kind of options you would list. I even went and read a few of your last few entries to see if I could figure out two choices that would be very “Roz” ;)

And the current choice is still…

Jim/Pam OR Ned/Chuck

Tim G. says:

I’m going to go with Ned/Chuck, but only because that tortured “we can never REALLY be together” thing is still there. Jim & Pam are already working towards their wedding and “happily-ever-after.”

Here’s a weird one:

Liz Lemon or Tina Fey?

afrocurl says:

I see my psyche is being deconstructed here, Rae. I am honored.

Tina Fey, if only because I watch Mean Girls in action more often than not.

Eric Mabius as Dean Hess or Daniel Meade?

If I were a cheater like Tim, I’d say neither… I prefer him as Tim Haspel on The L Word. I think that’s just my Jenny hate coming out though.

Hmmm, ok I’m picking Daniel Meade even though Daniel’s way too wishy washy for me a lot of the time.

NYC Hang Outs…

Central Perk OR MacLaren’s

Tim G. says:

MacLaren’s. NO contest.

Who’d make a better lover:
    Howard Wolowitz or Morgan Grimes?

Ok, well, I trust Anna wouldn’t date someone who sucks in the sack so I’m going with Morgan Grimes. At least we know he’s had some real experience.

Along those same lines, who’s the better gamer:

Chuck or Leonard

Daniel says:

Chuck of course. Leonard became a supporting actor of Sheldon.

Sheldon OR Dwight Schrute?

Maggie says:

Chuck!! No question in my mind. :)

Tina Majorino on Veronica Mars or Tina Marjorino on Big Love?

LinzMcC says:

Tina on Veronica Mars. I love Mac and I hate to think of her and Beaver :(

Not to go back to Chuck… but

Chuck Bass or Chuck Bartowski

And our first overlapping comment! I agree. Chuck all the way. How funny would it be to see the guys on Chuck battling the guys of Big Bang Theory in some game though? Crossover!

Daniel: Uh, Sheldon. Dwight makes me uncomfortable most of the time whereas I just plain love Sheldon.

And, since I answered Daniel’s, LinzMcC’s choice still stands:

Chuck Bass or Chuck Bartowski

Tim G. says:

Chuck Bartowski. Basshole is just a whiny womanizer with daddy issues.

Tim G. says:

Oh, and the new one…

Who’s more annoying:

Meredith Grey or Susan Mayer?

Just Jody says:

I can’t decide… they’re BOTH really annoying.

But I’ll go with Susan.

Favourite Frenemies: GG’s Serena & Blair or PD’s Olive & Chuck?

So I was trying to leave yours for someone else, Jo, because I don’t watch GG… but I’m I can’t leave it hanging here!

I say Olive & Chuck… again mostly because I don’t watch GG so I can’t comment on it. ;)

Hmmm, well I don’t have one to follow it up with but anyone’s free to jump in with a new pairing. Also, I think this will be a fun game to play on Twitter.

WCL says:

Rae, since you didn’t offer up another choice I’m vetoing your pick and saying Serena/Blair. Hands down. They DEFINE frenemies.

But now I can’t come up with anything…