Friday Fun: What do you do? Go!

Friday Fun!Inspired by my current obsession with How I Met Your Mother (and Comic-Con), this week’s Friday Fun game is brought to you by Barney Stinson’s co-workers (aka known as Office Jerks). A simple concept really, all you have to do is tell us What You’d Do? Here’s an example from Barney’s co-workers:

Office Jerk 1: Ok, Erickson, let’s get to work. It’s 2am and it’s raining outside, *ding dong* what? The Doorbell? Oh, hello, Jessica Alba in a trench coat and nothing else, but wait, *knock knock*, somebody is at the back door. …Oh my gosh, Jessica Simpson, what a surprise. Two Jessica’s, you gotta pick one, what do you do? Go!
Marshall: Right, well, I’m engaged.
Office Jerk 1: Fiancée is out of town, what do you do? Go!
Marshall: We’re still engaged.
Office Jerk 1: OK, fiancée is dead, hit by a bus, what do you? Go!

Below we present you with your choices… all you have to do is tell us What You’d Do? in each of the following situations:

1. You have your choice of Alyson Hannigan characters. Which do you choose? GO!

• Willow Rosenberg
  • Trina Echolls, or
  • Lilly Aldrin

2. You’re at Comic-Con, you want to attend one of these panels, but because of scheduling issues, you can only choose one. What do you do? GO!

• Lost
  • The Office (Exclusive Q&A with the writers)
  • Dollhouse

3. You can only watch one hospital show. (Seriously!) Which do you choose? GO!

• Scrubs
  • Grey’s Anatomy
  • ER

4. You have your choice of Shannen Doherty characters. Which do you choose? GO!

• Brenda Walsh,
  • Prue Halliwell
  • Brenda Walsh again

5. You’re at Comic-Con, you want to attend one of these panels, but because of scheduling issues, you can only choose one. What do you do? GO!

• Pushing Daisies
  • Chuck
  • Battlestar Galactica

6. You have to pick your favorite singing TV Star. Who do you choose? GO!

• Neil Patrick Harris
  • Kristen Bell
  • Kristin Chenoweth

7. You can only watch one summer reality program. Which do you choose? Go!

• So You Think You Can Dance
  • Big Brother 10
  • Project Runway

8. It’s Monday @ 8 pm in September, the DVR is broken and you can only watch one program. Which do you choose? GO!

• Gossip Girl
  • Chuck
  • Sarah Conor Chronicles

9. You have to pick a Director for your new show. His name must start with J. Who do you choose? GO!

• J.J. Abrams
  • Joss Whedon
  • Judd Apatow

10. The network says you have to have one of these celebutantes return as a guest star on your show. Who do you choose? GO!

• Britney Spears
  • Lindsay Lohan
  • Nicole Ritchie

Please post your choices in the comments below. OK Go!

10 Responses to “Friday Fun: What do you do? Go!”

deathisyourart says:

6. NPH
    7. Project Runway
    8. Chuck
    9. Joss!
    10. Britney Spears

Just Jody says:

Congratulations! You both got them all right!!

Here’s my answers:

8. Chuck
    9. JJ Abrams
    10. Nicole Ritchie

1. Willow Rosenberg

2. Lost

3. I’d turn off the TV

4. Um, what was her charachter in Mallrats?

5. Pushing Daisies

6. Kristen Bell

7. I’d turn off the TV (or switch on I Love Money)

8. Chuck

6. Neil Patrick Harris
    7. So You Think You Can Dance
    8. Sarah Connor Chronicles
    9. Joss Whedon
    10. Nicole Richie

Stella says:

1. You have your choice of Alyson Hannigan characters. Which do you choose? GO!

* Willow Rosenberg

* Lost

(Like there was any doubt!!!)

3. You can only watch one hospital show. (Seriously!) Which do you choose? GO!

* Scrubs

4. You have your choice of Shannen Doherty characters. Which do you choose? GO!

* Brenda Walsh,

* Pushing Daisies

And pray that Lee Pace is present!

6. You have to pick your favorite singing TV Star. Who do you choose? GO!

* Neil Patrick Harris

Ya gotta love someone who can poke fun at himself!

7. You can only watch one summer reality program. Which do you choose? Go!

* Project Runway

Haven’t seen any of them–but this was sounds like a hoot!

* Chuck

Way too easy!

* Judd Apatow

God, he must be made of money these days!

* Lindsay Lohan

But only if her character falls down an elevator shaft as part of her arc.

Jessica Rae says:

* Willow Rosenberg (This was a tough choice, though! I loved all three of those chars. Well, Trina wasn’t as great as the others, but still. She was fun.)

* Dollhouse (Because Joss! I love the other two shows. But first I eliminated Lost, and then I just – my Josslove knows no bounds!)

* Scrubs (No competition for me!)

*BUZZER* None.

* Pushing Daisies (Okay, this one wins only SLIGHTLY over Chuck, dammit….wait…ah, I can’t decide!)

* Neil Patrick Harris
    * Kristen Bell
    I CANNOT PICK BETWEEN THESE TWO!!!!

* Project Runway

* Chuck

* Joss Whedon (Although I really do love J.J. – all the way back to Felicity)

* Nicole Ritchie (Because she wears bug sunglasses. I don’t know. Can’t I call up anyone else, like, um…anyone? LoL)

Gaby says:

1. Willow!
    2. Dollhouse!
    3. Scrubs!
    4. Prue!
    5. I’d go with Pushing Daisies!
    6. Kristen Bell! (Sorry MPH!)
    7. Big Brother 10!
    8. Gossip Girl (I’m shameless.)
    9. ooh Whedon!
    10. What, no Paris Hilton? I’ll go with LiLo ’cause she’s dating a chick.