Hope those of you in the United States are having a lovely Memorial Day weekend! I certainly am, even though I actually went into the office both yesterday and today. In fact, I kinda used the holiday as an excuse to blow off email and the Internet for the weekend. That part may have been a mistake as I now have a pile of email to answer tomorrow. Oops!
Anyway, since I’m going to take my book and dinner outside to enjoy what’s left of this beautiful day, allow me to share the TV Blog Coalition links for this past week with you. If you’re looking for something TV-related to read today, you can’t go wrong by checking out any of these sites!
- Between Girlfriends, Jericho, Aliens in America and many others, there are plenty of newly canceled shows to mourn. Buzz wants to know: Which one bums you out the most? (BuzzSugar)
- This week, Eric wondered how much you would pay to watch your favorite TV show. (Daemon’s TV)
- Mikey’s infatuation with the fourth season of Desperate Housewives lasted until the final two minutes, which he worries might force the series back into a creative coma. (Mikey Likes TV)
- Marcia picked the five new shows that you absolutely, positively can afford to miss. (Pop Vultures)
- Examining what makes her stick with Heroes despite it’s let-down of a second season but drop Brothers & Sisters over a disappointing storyline, Jody wonders what kind of fan you are: fickle or faithful? (RTVW Online)
- Scooter takes a look back to see which of CBS’s comedies had a better year, How I Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory, hint: it was the one without Britany Spears. (Scooter McGavin’s 9th Green)
- Vance thought Grey’s Anatomy‘s season finale was rock solid! ABC is doing pretty well with the 2 hour finales so far, no? Desperate Housewives was great, can’t wait for Lost now!(Tapeworthy)
- This week, Jace put on his Pilot Inspektor cap and reviewed the pilot episodes for several new series, including FOX’s new J.J. Abrams drama Fringe (“spellbinding television”), ABC’s misguided US adaptation of UK series Life on Mars, and HBO’s True Blood. (Televisionary)
- Lost’s flash-forward, Desperate Housewives’ leap in time, Battlestar Galactica’s skip to New Caprica — it seems like more and more shows are shaking up their formats. Dan evaluates the new trend. (TiFaux)
- Jennifer vented her anger about the shocking Bones finale, and for those of you who missed it, check out her exclusive interview with One Tree Hill’s James Lafferty. (Tube Talk)
- Take a trip down memory lane with theTVaddict.com’s tribute to TV shows that are no longer with us. Yes Moonlight & Men in Trees fans, we’re talking to you. (the TV Addict)
- Raoul talked with perfect 10 Whitney from America’s Next Top Model. (TV Filter)