I don’t have anything overly substantial to say about most of this stuff but some still deserve some at least a “WTF?!” from me and, hey, any day is a good day for a list.
- Kellie Martin hasn’t been on ER since 2000. At what point does she cease to be “ER‘s Kellie Martin”? I say six years ago.
- Why did my DVR tape some crappy episode of Degrassi or South of Nowhere instead of The Best Years? I kept thinking that maybe it was some special edition of the show until I realized that, no, it’s a different show entirely. Did this happen to anyone else? Now I’m going to be behind this Friday.
- One Tree Hill is working hard to lose me as a fan. First the 5 year fast forward that isn’t exciting me one bit. Now K-Fed? I don’t even know what to say about that casting choice.
- TV’s Funniest Moments on FOX? Pretty damn funny.
- Some new promo vids: Moonlight, Ugly Betty, Survivor: China, and Chuck (ok, this one isn’t really *new* but it’ll make you love Zac Levi and that’s good enough for me)