Random!

People, what is up with me being so busy lately? It’s summer, things are supposed to slow down and be laid back at this time! (LIE! It’s the end of our fiscal year so it’s ALWAYS busy at this time despite school traffic being very light.)

Anyway. As you can probably tell, I’m busy and that’s why the lack of daily posts lately. Not to mention all the email I have stacked up in my inbox. NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING!

And look how I fill my few breaks in between things with random shit like this instead of “real” posts…

I love Kristen Bell. She’s way too fucking pretty. It should be a crime to have hair like that. But what I really adore is how much she freaking loves Target. Now, I’d think it was all about product/store placement except that she has an established pattern of talking about things Target has but, more importantly, showing up in clothes that come from Target. I know she’s frugal (yes, she gets the nice adjective for it) and she’s not afraid to admit it by sharing what she likes to buy at Target.

Her dogs are so cute. Pictures don’t really do them justice but whenever I see video of them I go into “AWWWW” mode.

I know there’s a wait list for the Elie Tahari Rory bag that KB mentions but I just don’t dig it. I think it’s the handles. I need more carrying options and those handles don’t cut it. (I say as if I could actually pay $1000 for a purse much less get on the freaking wait list. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this purse and I can’t seem to convince myself to pay $156 for it even though that’s $52 less than what it cost when I first fell for it.)

And now I’ve managed to let my current obsession with getting a new purse infect my post, I think I should probably get back to work.

15 Responses to “Random!”

athenacqd says:

I do not dig the Tahari bag. I do dig Tahari suits, though. Which is so cliche, but I guess there is a reason. Classic stuff.

The bag you want is definitely cute. I don’t know why but I’m not that into bags. I like them and I’ll covet them sometimes, but I am way too lazy to change bags every day. There is too much stuff in them to bother with pulling everythign out and sticking it all back in just because I’m wearing a different outfit. I have a lot but I rarely use them unless I’m going out (in which case I can just toss in wallet, lipgloss, phone and keys).

rowanceleste says:

I concur with the KB love and the disdain for the Eli Tahari Rory bag and third the love of that other purse. I’m horrible about carrying purses because I always leave them places and when they’re that large, my practical side thinks a messenger style bag like the 2nd one is closer to, is more appropriate.

spectralbovine says:

Rae Rae! Look at the “New on Site”! Awwww.

Oh, for sure, the Tahari clothes are awesome. Some of his dresses make me wish I could fit into them. There are other Tahari purses that I like, just not the Rory bag.

Well, I don’t switch out bags daily but I do get the urge to completely change my bag every month or so. It’s like it’s an easier way to change something about my daily appearance than getting a haircut. It’s weird because I used to hate carrying a bag (and still do if I’m going to an event or some kind of activity) but I’m now addicted to purses. It’d be cheaper to be more like you!

Yes, exactly! I want to be able to use it as a normal purse but have it be capable of being a messenger style bag when needed. Like I told Anna above, I never used to like purses but in recent years got addicted to them. I’d prefer to not have one but, since I do, it’s like I must justify having to carry one by putting as much as I can into it.

AWWWWW!!! That first one with Aang and Momo is too freaking precious.

picklepocket says:

Kristen Bell is a bitch. Everytime I go to that link, from here or from TWoP where Chris linked to it, I get Ashlee Simpson. I go searching, click on KB again…I get Ashlee Simpson. I turn off the computer, run to bathroom to gargle, come back, turn on the computer, and it’s Ashlee bloody Simpson.

I think I need a new handbag just to compensate.

cindywrites says:

I love a good bitch.

cindywrites says:

Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey also love Target, and blog about their Target finds, frequently.

spadada says:

Me too! It starts with a picture of KBell and then Ashlee Simpson starts talking. Grr.

spadada says:

Man, the picture I thought was KB is Ashlee Simpson too. How annoying. The link from the homepage leads to the AS vid too. Maybe someone will capture it and upload it for us…

Best reason to get my new handbag that I’ve heard all week!!

I really need to add the RSS feed for Angela’s blog to my LJ syndications. I do know that about Jenna but for some reason I always think of Jenna (and James) as more down to earth than most Hollywood folks anyway so I guess I never think to point out how much I love that Jenna does it.

I’m beginning to wonder if they put it up early or something. Except that doesn’t explain why the still have all the KB links everywhere. It’s just weird that the videos don’t match the “issue” at all. So maybe someone screwed up and put up an old version of the video file when updating and hasn’t realized it.