VM T-shirts for Invisible Children

Can someone tell me how I ended up with one swollen foot? Good thing all my friends are out of town because I have no excuses not to go home and chill out on the couch in an effort to get the swelling down. I’d like it to just go away but, with my current run of luck, I’m going to end up at CentraCare sometime in the next week.

Anyway. That’s not what this post was about! So, I’ve been crazy busy at work but the real reason I haven’t been posting much this week is that I’ve been helping with a VM t-shirt campaign to raise money for Invisible Children. However, I’ve finally got the store up and hopefully I should be able to get back to my regular routine!

If you’re a Veronica Mars fan, please check out the store. We’ve got two designs, a fake My Pretty Pony concert t-shirt and one inspired by the last Veronica and Lilly scene in “Leave it to Beaver.” $5 has been added to the base price of the shirts and will go directly to Invisible Children when you buy one.

Check it out and, please, spread the word.

15 Responses to “VM T-shirts for Invisible Children”

westcoastlovin says:

SO AWESOME! Really, these are the cutest things ever. Thanks for all your work on this!!

picklepocket says:

Nice job by all involved. VM fans are the best.

beppergirl says:

As I told you on TWoP, it looks great! I’m saying it again here ‘coz I’m not sure if you know/knew that I’m Moonlighter on TWoP ;)

showmewrtr says:

T-shirt purchased. (Like I could reset anything that said “pony” on it. LOL!!!)

I think this is a great cause. I hope you raise buckets of money!

And sending swelling-go-down vibes to your foot.

Take care!

*hugs*

Aww, thanks Mary! You don’t even watch VM so I really do appreciate you buying a shirt. :) *hugs*

I also hope we raise buckets of money. We’ve got a good start so far.

Thanks :) and, yep, I know you’re Moonlighter there!

Danke schon. They are the best.

Aww, thanks! I’m glad you like. :)

showmewrtr says:

You’re so welcome. I also pimped it on my reader’s list. And besides, the t-shirt had a HORSIE!!! on it. :)

cdn_tvaddict says:

I just had to comment to say that I LOVE your Sydey/Will icon! I thought I was the only Syd/Will girl out there.

cdn_tvaddict says:

OMG! What’s going on with your foot? Isn’t it odd that it would swell up without you knowing why?

*lots of get better hugs*

cdn_tvaddict says:

Oh, and I already told you, but the shirts are AWESOME!

I have no idea!!! That’s what was freaking me out. However, the swelling is gone this morning and hopefully it’ll stay gone. I was all worried about it last night and it was actually bothering me so I stayed of my feet most of the night and tried to keep my foot elevated. Who knows if that’s what helped or if it was somehing else causing it that went away.

*crosses fingers and hopes it stays away*

*hugs you*

beppergirl says:

Oh definitely not! I watched the series for the first time this past December (yes, all five seasons in December, what was I thinking? And then buying the Rambaldi set on Ebay? I was obsessed!) and I just love them. Definitely more than Syd/Vaughn and Syd/Sark. :)

I’ve got a few S/W shippers on the flist so yep, there are more of us.

[...] be called that since I gain nothing more than satisifaction out of the whole thing. Remember the Veronica Mars Invisible Children t-shirt fund raiser I mentioned last [...]