For those keeping track (and no one is), I made it a whopping two and a half hours. Actually, I remembered a bill I had to pay and had an email I needed to send. So, here I am, comfortably enconsed at a nearby Starbucks enjoying a tangerine frappuccino as I “borrow” their T-Mobile WiFi. And, since I want to get the most out of my $6 hour, I figured I should finally post the interview meme I’ve been sitting on forever.
Two weeks ago, athenacqd posted her answers to the Interview Me meme and I responded to her post asking her to interview me. She came up with awesome questions and I’ve been excited about them ever since. Unfortunately, I was stuck on one… the sad thing? In the end, my answer is the one that popped into me head as I was reading the question. All that delay for nothing!
Anyway, this is how it works: I answer her questions and then I pass it along. So, if you’d like me to interview you, ask me in the comments to this post and I’ll reply with five questions for YOU. Post your answers in your own journal, following the same rules.
1. If you could interview any actor/actress living today who would you pick?
2. Rob Thomas, Greg Berlanti, JJ Abrams, Amy Sherman-Palladino, Kevin Williamson, Josh Schwartz: you get one hour, which ONE do you spend it with?
3. You just got a full season order for Rae of Sunshine! The new hit show about your life. Who plays you? Who is your head writer? What network are you on? What timeslot/lead-in?
Premiering this Monday after How I Met Your Mother…
Rae of Sunshine
8:30 pm CBS 30 min. PG
“It’s Like That Episode Of…” – A 20-something single computer geek tries to figure out she wants from life as she juggles a job, friends, and her obsession with television. In this episode, Rae (Drew Barrymore) has to overcome her phone phobia to return an important phone call or miss out on a life-changing opportunity. Written by: Jane Espenson
* Special thanks to both cdn_tvaddict and cadhla for coming up with some wonderful lead actress suggestions for me. In the end, I went with my original gut answer even though she’d be impossible to get on a sitcom and I’m sure there are other actresses who resemble me more!
4. We didn’t realize it, but Heroes? Is REAL! Do you want a super power? If so, which one?
5. Ephram Brown, Bright Abbott, Pacey Witter, Logan Hutzberger, Sam & Dean Winchester, Cute!Dean, Lucas & Nathan Scott have all decided to road trip to Neptune, CA to meet up with Logan, Piz, and Dick. Sadly, Lucky, in yet another clever disguise, goes on a successful shooting rampage. Five boys perish. Who survives?
Dead: Cute!Dean, Ephram Brown, Nathan Scott, Piz, and Dick
Survives: Bright Abbott, Pacey Witter, Logan Hutzberger, Sam & Dean Winchester, Lucas Scott, and Logan
Bonus! Guess what, you get your pick of anyone’s job. Who do you overthrow?