I currently have no Internet connection or phone (besides my cell) at home. What are the chances I’ll make it through the whole weekend without breaking down and going somewhere with free WIFI? Somewhere between “not a chance” and “it’ll be a cold day in hell”? Yeah.
Without any fanfare, I present my TGIF list:
- Instant Star fans, check out this preview of “Heart of Gold,” tonight’s new episode. And don’t forget you can now watch full episodes online after they’ve aired! Here’re the links to the last two episodes, “Helter Skelter” and “Let It Be.”
- Likewise, Beyond the Break fans, here’s a preview of tonight’s episode, “One Good Ride,” and links to the last two episodes, “Out of Sync” and “The Sweaty Party.”
- Since I’m on a role… Battlestar Galatica fans, check out the newest interview up over at BuddyTV. They talked to Grace Park about her role on the show. Enjoy!
- Did any of you catch the William Shatner Roast when it aired on Comedy Central? It was pretty damn funny. If you missed it, here’s your chance to see it. It’s being released on DVD, extended and uncensored, next Tuesday, March 20th. I’ll have more info on this next week but thought I’d give you a head’s up. Well, that and I have links to two clips from the roast that you may enjoy. First, there’s Betty White roasting Bill and George Takei. Then, there’s Artie Lange roasting Bill, Andy Dick, Lisa Lampanelli, Kevin Pollack, and Farrah Fawcett. I should mention that the last clip is definitely NSFW.
- Heh. Where can I get a piece of I Hate My Husband pie? Don’t know what I’m talking about? You need to go watch the Waitress trailer. Yeah, yeah, I know it’s not out until April 27th but I’m in love with this trailer. Except now I kind of want to invent an I’m So Jealous of Keri Because She Got to Hug Nathan pie. It’s a little long to fit on a menu board but I bet it’d be a best seller.
I had more but I really do love that trailer so I’m not burying it in a long list. And, yes, I know about the VM stuff. I just prefer not to comment. Y’all know I love the show and it’ll break a piece of my heart when it’s over but I’m not ready to let go of my tiny shred of hope yet. I prefer to ignore the rumors and wait for facts and official words.
And now I’m off for a little retail therapy. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! (Notice how I say that as if I won’t break down and find a place to post during the next two days. Mmm hmmm.)