On the eighth day…

On the eighth day of Christmas, my TV brought to me…

NOTE: Spoilers for events in Dallas (S3), Charmed (S3), Angel (S3), John Doe (S1), Lost (S1), The OC (S2), Weeds (S1), and Supernatural (S1) appear on this post so beware when following the link below!

EIGHT CLIFFS A-HANGING

Who shot JR?

To watch this cliffhanger, get Dallas – Season 3! (But if you want to know who shot him… you’ll have to watch Dallas – Season 4!

Which sister will survive?

You’ll have to watch Charmed – Season 3 to see this one but it’s not until Charmed – Season 4 that we find out who survived.

Where’d Angel go?

Angel – Seasons 1-5
What?! You didn’t think I’d recommend just ONE season for this one?! HA.

Digger is Stocking Cap Man?!

Sorry, no DVDs for this one sadly… but you can watch this kickass John Doe fanvid!

What’s down the hatch?

Oh… everyone knows this one! In case not… Lost – Season 1

Did Marissa kill Trey?

Why did Marissa shoot Trey? The O.C. – Season 2 And did she kill him? The O.C. – Season 3

Nancy realizes Peter is DEA

This great reveal is the very last scene in Weeds – Season 1.

Is this the end of the Winchesters?

What? You’re not watching? Why the hell not? You need Supernatural – Season 1 STAT!

Seven ‘ships a-sailing,
Six stars a-singin’,
Five Golden Globes,
Four awesome nerds,
Three reality hosts,
Two Gilmore girls,
And a slayer named Buffy.

7 Responses to “On the eighth day…”

cdn_tvaddict says:

Ohh, that Lost pic is much better. :)

(the Charmed seasons are off, it should be 3 & 4)

harper47 says:

Spectacular. Simply spectacular. I love it. What a great selection. I especially adore the JR and Charmed one. Cause you know memories. Hee.

This is so seriously creative and wonderful – I may need to add some more bowing and a year of minionage to my appreciation of you.

See I was expecting picture of Cliffs before the cut. Hee (cliff from VM, Cliff from Cheers – hah!) Your idea is much better.

I dunno, I actually liked the other one because I think this one is technically from the S2 opener and not the end of season finale but it wasn’t big enough to match the size of the other pictures I had and I was already late for the boss’ party so I figured it was ok to cheat. ;)

(OOPS! Fixed now! Dangit… I was reading through our emails too fast I think!)

Thanks, Pixi! I haven’t been replying to comments yet because I’ve been behind on having these done and pressed for time but, as of tomorrow, I can start going back to do that but I’m glad you are liking it! It’s been fun to do… sometimes hard to pick things that make sense, don’t overlap too much, and still sorta stick to the sound of the actual song but fun nonetheless.

HAHA, well I did think of that but I think of that after but I think I would have had a much smaller number of actual Cliffs. ;)

Wow… I can’t type today! “…I did think of that but I thought of it after I had started with the cliffhangers… plus I think I would have had…”

eolivet says:

I love this — you need to get your singer friend to sing it for us so we can all have a copy. :D I’d listen to this every year. :)

(Oh man…the “Lost” S1 was the best…that was a great cliffhanger. Actually, that whole ep — with everyone getting on the plane just…ruled. :D Thanks for the nice memories. :)

Thanks! Haha… well the funny thing is that I contemplated making a voicepost with me singing the portion that I had done when I was stuck in traffic on the way to my parents’ place. Then traffic let up and I didn’t do it (also, I kind of kept forgetting what each number was…)

I loved the “Lost” S1 ending/cliffhanger too. I was having to trim down cliffhangers but had to keep that one because it was soooo good. Sucky resolution (much like “who is at the door” which didn’t make the cut) but a great ending at the time.