On the seventh day…

On the seventh day of Christmas, my TV brought to me…

SEVEN ‘SHIPS A-SAILING

I debated what to link to or what quotes to include for each of these
but, in the end, I decided to let the pictures speak for themselves.

Maddie & David

Brenda & Dylan

Buffy & Angel

Joey & Pacey

Veronica & Logan

Meredith & Derek

Pam & Jim

PS: Ok, ok… this was one was really hard to narrow down!
Did I miss an obvious ‘ship that deserved to be here? Tell me.

Six stars a-singin’,
Five Golden Globes,
Four awesome nerds,
Three reality hosts,
Two Gilmore girls,
And a slayer named Buffy.

22 Responses to “On the seventh day…”

chaotic4life says:

Josh & Donna ♥

schnappycat says:

I was always a Donna/David shipper on 90210, but was probably odd.

spectralbovine says:

Luke and Lorelai?
    Mulder and Scully? Hee.

invadersteven says:

Clark and Lex.

::cackle::

jadelynx says:

I’m horrified, Rae. I really really am. Wash and Zoe? They should be at the top of the list. Or, if you please, for the whole unrequited thing, we have Mal and Inara.

Also, Angel and Cordy, though I may be on my own in my absolute adoration of those two together.

drageriuz says:

I also support Angel and Cordy and I think this guys think the same. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162065/board/nest/50484016

harper47 says:

Hee – that is a tough one. Good choices but I agree that Luke and Lorelai should be included. Let’s see – um . . Cole and Phoebe (hee – I don’t care, I liked them all evil together), Vincent and Catherine, Spock and Nurse Chapel (hee – okay now I’m just being silly).

But Yea for Joey/Pacey and Veronica/Logan. So much romantic ust – the screen is a scorching.

Hey you could do love triangles next. (evil cackle)

jadelynx says:

Oh man, Vincent and Catherine! You just totally sent me into flashbacks. :D

harper47 says:

They were such a great couple. I have all the episodes on tape but I hear the first season is releasing on DVD sometime this spring, which yea!

Hee – cute icon.

jadelynx says:

Oh awesome! I’ll ask for it for my birthday. Man… is it nearly as good as it was when it came out? :D My best friend and I used to live on the edge of our seats waiting for it to come on and then we’d spend hours talking about it. It was right at that time when I realized that boys existed for more than just being covered in dirt. :D

harper47 says:

Hee. I remember coming into it late and then hooking up with someone who had all the tapes and she painstakingly made copies of them all for me. I was quite impressed.

Too bad we never got to see any hot Catherine/Vincent kissage.

Would you mind if I friended you? I’ve seen you posting about in various ljs and well if you like C/V and Firefly and Rae, well . . . . . .

jadelynx says:

Well, but who doesn’t like Rae? It’s kinda hard not to. But yeah! Totally, I’ll friend you back. :)

eolivet says:

Well, you did pick all the iconic ‘ships, so I can’t fault you for that (even though I was a total Dylan/Kelly girl for 90210 ;)

Fozzie in my icon: “Seven ‘ships a…what?” :p

upanashad says:

I read elsewhere about your 12 days of Christmas thing, so I’m going to friend you if that’s okay, so I can see them on my flist. You don’t have to friend me back, I’m quite boring, I just like to read stuff.

Ohh… good one! Sadly I wasn’t a regular WW watcher so that didn’t even occur to me when I was making my initial list.

Nah, I don’t think that’s odd. I liked them as well. I was actually trying to go with the more… “popular” couplings? Or more iconic? I’m not sure the right word really but point was that I like that ship!

Luke/Lorelai were on the list but they didn’t make the cut. I’m not sure why other than it seem like a sour spot. ;)

Ok… Mulder/Scully is good except that, as my sister pointed out as she read your comment (not the one you met), they weren’t technically a couple for most of the show. Still, I probably would have included them but it’s amazing how you forget the most obvious choices when you’re trying to think of these things.

lol…

Ok, ok… I must explain… I knew I had an entire “number” devoted to Firefly coming up and that’s pretty much the only reason they didn’t make it onto the list. As a result, the Firefly cast continuously got eliminated from eligbility on most of the categories. ;)

Hmmm… Ok, actually I did like Angel and Cordy together but I don’t consider them one of the more “iconic” couples on the shows. I’m not sure I consider any of Angel’s “other” girls iconic enough… well except for Darla, of course.

Ha… see my response to Sunil on L/L. ;) As for Cole and Phoebe… well, that one was tough. They were on the list for a long time and I can’t remember my reasoning for removing them but Jo and I had a long email discussion about it. Some of the reason people made it onto the list and others didn’t was because I was trying to make sure various shows were represented at least once. I’m guessing that’s why C/P did’t make it… because Charmed had already made 2 appearances.

Hmmm… Vincent and Catherine is a good one and I didn’t even think of it. It’s been too long since I’ve watched B&B. HAHAHAHA to your Spock and Nurse C. ;)

I considered triangles but… uh… TOO MANY!

Heh… well, I was going for iconic ‘ships so I’m glad you recognized that. Although, some got left off because I was attempting to balance out some of the shows in the various entries.

(I liked Dylan/Kelly myself…)

But of course! Feel free. (Of course I’m answering this days later so I think you have already friended me… and we’ve actually had communication before during the Help Me Veronica stuff. :)