On the second day…

On the second day of Christmas, my TV brought to me…

TWO GILMORE GIRLS

Rory: If the house was burning down,
what would you save first, the cake or me?
Lorelai: Not fair! The cake doesn’t have legs!

Rory: Oh my God, I hate her.
Lorelai: Ah, me too.
Rory: You have no idea who I’m talking about.
Lorelai: Solidarity, sister.

Lorelai: You ruined my joke.
Rory: Um, no, the punchline ruined your joke.

And, because it’s cool that one of my favorite authors is editing a book about one of my favorite shows, I am pimping the book
(which you can preorder now):

Coffee at Luke's
Coffee at Luke’s: An Unauthorized
Gilmore Girls Gabfest (Smart Pop series)

PS: Don’t forget Season 6 is now out on DVD!
Or get the GG fan in your household a copy of
Our Little Corner of the World: Music From Gilmore Girls.

And a slayer named Buffy.

15 Responses to “On the second day…”

eolivet says:

Eeeeee, love the logo!!! :D Who is the author and what else has he written? :)

Can’t wait for three… ;)

emilys21 says:

but…erm…:

not that your way isn’t also equally very cool. plus, what do i know? I don’t even celebrate xmas! :p

Well, technically she’s just editing the book. It’s a collection of essays about the show. But… still it’s Jennifer Crusie. :)

Haha.. yes, I know. See my comment to [info]eolivet yesterday.

I could have just done a countdown but I wanted to use the song and I didn’t want to wait until after Christmas when I won’t really be around to do it every day and neither will anyone else. ;)

eolivet says:

Oh, cool!! I was looking at a book like that about “Firefly” (Finding Serenity — which was edited by Jane Espenson and [I believe] Tim Minear) I love books like that. :D

And duh…women can be authors, too, eolivet. :headdesk: :/

harper47 says:

Awww – the girls on a sled. One of my favorite GG visuals. A perfect Stars Hollow moment.

emilys21 says:

hee. 12 TV days of xmas is pretty cool. :)

sometimescrazy says:

I’m so glad i’m giving this show a chance. I’m in the middle of S2 now and loving it. :)

breathinmethane says:

I love me some gilmore girls.

breathinmethane says:

ay enjoy the early season after season 4 its only downhill.

sometimescrazy says:

LOL! Okay. :)

zimshan says:

OH BRACEBRIDGE! One of those eps that is watched every year around Christmas time here.

Thanks for that book link too! I never would have known it was in the works. But essays on GG, that’s something you don’t see too much of!

And hey, now that I’m done with the semester and all, this totally reminds me about the *cough* project. I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to help at all yet. Are you still working on it?

You’re welcome! I actually didn’t realize the book was in the works either until I was searching for the link to the GG cd.

Heh. Yep, I’m still working on the other project. I got a little behind so it’s not done like I was hoping it would be but I should have down time during the week next week so I want to get back to it. Doesn’t life realize I have fandom projects that need my time?!

[...] stars a-singin’, Five Golden Globes, Four awesome nerds, Three reality hosts, Two Gilmore girls, And a slayer named Buffy.   Related Posts:On the sixth [...]

[...] Two Gilmore girls, And a slayer named Buffy.   Related Posts:The Amazing Race Returns Nov. 4th [...]