Turkey Sloppy Joes on Wheat Buns = YUM! x 5
In related news, I’ve booked my room at the Balboa Park Inn. Yay! I can’t wait. The next month needs to FLY by!
There was a new guy helping to inspect trucks and riding along with one of the officers. He’s not officially on board yet but only because he’s waiting for June training. He just recently retired from a California Sheriff’s Office. And, just in case you were thinking I haven’t been exhibiting signs of my VM obsessiveness lately… do you know how badly I wanted to ask him if he’d ever met Sheriff Lamb?
I haven’t officially done a TV roundup for this week. I’m still not ready to talk about Everwood much. I’ll just reiterate that I loved it and I hope other showrunners were paying attention because that’s how a finale should be done.
Anyone watching Windfall tonight? I’m taping it due to the headache mentioned above but the TV Guide I bought tonight had terrible things to say about it. Not that I completely trust TV Guide but I’m enjoying my TV break and not sure I’m ready to give it up for something that’s getting panned by everyone. ‘Course you know me, I’m going to be jonesing for a TV fix soon. Hence the taping tonight. Plus, Luke Perry.
– Treasure Hunters, NBC @ 8PM. Starts 6/18 – I’m not sure about this one yet but it seems like it might be an interesting spin on the TAR concept. Plus, I’m a sucker for puzzles.
- America’s Got Talent, NBC @ 8PM. Starts 6/21 – What? I know, I know. I vehemently hate AI so how can I be interested in this show, right? Well, I used to love Star Search so I’m going to give it a chance. Of course, Simon C. is involved and that’s not necessarily a good thing so we’ll see. I’d really prefer they not show the audition stuff because that’s what ends up souring me on these shows. I only want to see the people who actually do have talent.
- Big Brother 7, CBS @ 8PM (it varies depending on the night it’s airing, though). Casting special is on 6/21 and the show itself returns on 7/6. CAN NOT WAIT! Make fun of me if you must but I addicted to this damn show and not ashamed to admit it. I’m a little unsure about the All Stars angle because it surely means people I couldn’t wait to be evicted in the past will once more be annoying the fuck out of me but mostly I’m just excited to have the show back and interested in how having people who all think they know how to play the game the best will shake it all up. Bring on the fish tank cam!
- Brotherhood, SHOW @ 10PM. Starts 7/9 – I’m not sure about this one but I consistently like what Showtime has to offer so I’m going to check it out for a few episodes and see if it hooks me.
- Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King, TNT @ 9PM. Starts 7/12 – Do I even need to explain this one? I should hope not.
- Weeds, SHOW @ 10PM. Starts 8/14 – Besides BB7, this will be the highlight of my summer TV viewing even though it’s so far away. I’ve been waiting for this return for what seems like FOREVER. Can’t wait to see how Nancy handles the DEA complication.
Welp, that’s about it. I was going to do a random picspam with pictures I took this afternoon but I’m too lazy to hook up the camera and download/size the pictures. Instead, I think I shall go play some DDR and go to bed. Auf Wiedersehen.