It’s after quitting time and I have no idea why I’m still at work especially when I’m spending my time making this list:
- Live zoo web cams are fun!
- I will not be in the office tomorrow. S & I are heading out to the Palm Coast to wither under the hot sun, taking pictures of trucks getting inspected. The upside, tonight I get to have fun with our digital and video cameras so that I’m well-versed in using them prior to our trip.
- I got Crafty TV Writing today and so far it’s been a very interesting read. I can’t wait to get home and read more.
- I have found the hotel where I wish to stay for my extra days in San Diego. I’m quite pleased with it, now I just have to hope they have a room (in the price range I want) open at that time. Calling for a reservation will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon as I have to confirm a few things first.
- Along those same lines, I have discovered Balboa Park’s Twilight in the Park. Oh. I. Am. In. Heaven. Yes, I am that geeky girl who loves concerts in the park… who gets there early with her blanket and picnic dinner. Normally I’d have a frisbee and be dragging someone else along with me but I’m just as happy to come armed with a book and enjoy the evening alone.
- I want to go to the Serenity showing in Tampa on the 24th but Rob can’t go and I’m not sure if I want to make the trek alone. I’d ask Mo but I believe she has the kid that weekend and she’s just not that interested in the movie. I hate to miss the chance to see it on the big screen again, though.
- There are way too many quotable moments in VM. I’ve just made it through the first have of season one and I already have way more segments to include in one quotes video. And those are just quotes specifically relating to Veronica. Haven’t pulled anything about characters independent of their interaction with V. Not that it matters much as I’m just making this for my own benefit but I like way too many scenes and I hate having to pick one over another.
Ok, time to drag my happy arse home.