I remember everything.

I’ve discovered that I have weird panic attacks during the last few minutes of series finales. I start to freak out that they won’t get everything in before the credits even though they’ve already filmed everything so obviously they will.

So. That was kind of perfect. I will say nothing spoilery but I have so much love for my show and everyone on it. I will miss them lots. Oy but I sorta have a headache from the crying.

*sniffs*

I have to admit, I was very annoyed at CW for constantly running that damn promo during the one freaking show that they didn’t pick up. To quote one of my own fics… Wound. Salt. Rub.

8 Responses to “I remember everything.”

anonymous says:

Yeah, that was actually the first time I saw either channel run an ad and I lost count after five. That did get really annoying. Oh Well.

Scooter McGavin’s 9th Green

schnappycat says:

OMG, I have the same panic attacks. I spent the last 20 minutes looking at the clock thinking they were going to run out of time.

I also have the same crying-related headache. I’m drained. And sad.

sinca says:

I am so out of it from the crying and the sad! That was a great finale. I love that show so much.

zimshan says:

I literally had no clue just how much I loved this show until I sat down to watch this series finale and cried my eyes out. It was so prettily perfect.

But, The WB, had it not been on my shit list for the past two years, really earned their place last night. Not ONE mention that it was the LAST Everwood ever. No send off from the network at the end or ANYTHING! That pissed me off to ridiculous levels. I can’t think of a show that has ended on WB that hasn’t gotten a send off. Instead, all throughout, running The CW commercials? And NOT acknowledging the show you’re watching is ending. BECAUSE of that stupid networks decisions? And then the credits roll for two seconds and there’s Alexis Bledal saying “Watch Gilmore Girls!” Really, really disgusting.

OMG, I have the same panic attacks.

Thank God I’m not the only crazy TV woman out there!! I was really afraid they wouldn’t get everything resolved.

You know the worst thing about the crying? Every time I read a post about the finale, I start to tear up. Ugh. Who knew I loved the show so much.

Aww. *hugs* Of course you’re over it by now but I know exactly what you mean. I’m afraid to rewatch. Just reading posts about the finale are making me tear up, much less watching it again.

I know exactly what you mean! I need to comment on your long post about the finale but whenever I read it I get all teary eyed. I’m a dork!

You know, it is weird that they didn’t make any comment about how it’s the last episode. But, now that I think about it, they didn’t do that with Charmed either… In fact, 7th Heaven was the only show they did it with. Oh the irony. UGH. I was thinking that maybe it’s because they were dropping hints that there might be hope for the show if the ratings on the last episode were high enough but I bet it’s because they didn’t do it for any of the other shows. UGH. STUPID. The CW commercials were the worst. BAD TIMING. Especially if they want to keep Everwood fans watching their network.

Exactly. I expect the ads just happen to start that week and it was bad luck that we had two hours of EW that night so we got the feeling it was just continuous ad running when normally they would have been spaced between two shows and two different audiences. Still, bad taste.