VM 2×21

GOD. I think I just died.

Rob Thomas did it, in front of the TV, with a gun shot at Wallace.

FUCK.

And, for the record? Someone is so getting shot before the end of this season. Too many guns with blanks this season. At some point, a gun is going to have bullets in it.

ETA: How the hell am I supposed to make it for another week?! Crap. I wish I could take a week off work because right now I feel like I’ll be worthless until we get the finale… even if I don’t want to rush it either.

ETA2: Also, was the chlamydia a set up? I guess I could see it but I really hope not.

ETA3: It’s really pissing me off that LJ is such crap after this episode. WTF?

ETA4: I know, I know… to many ETAs. I think RT broke my brain.

21 Responses to “VM 2×21”

cdn_tvaddict says:

Aww. *Pats poor Rae’s head* It will be OK. Wallace is fine now. :)

anonymous says:

o_O Fake chlamydia. I didn’t even think of that. Can we trust nothing on this show?

breathinmethane says:

I know!! I saw wallace go down and i gasped so loud!! I need next tuesday to come fasterr!! and ps. how could he be not guilty!?!
    @jh32543fsdg

deepinblue says:

Magnificent episode, absolutely loved it. I wanna know what’s behind the catcher’s mask drawing at the school. I hope they’re gonna go and investigate that next episode. I think Lamb is gonna get his ass served to him a la carte when everyone finds out about Woody. That attorney was freaking ridiculous, all that stuff about Aaron. Like Veronica and Aaron showed up at the person’s house to call for a two truck. Sure, they had a bad accident and were both able to walk to the person’s house for help. And Keith happened to jump to conclusions and beat up Aaron for no reason. How the judge even let them get away with that stuff is beyond me, but it’s all TV land. I still think a lot of the jury could have been bought off. None of what Aaron was saying at all was believable. There is power in him being a celebrity though. *Shrug* Such a thrilling and chilling episode.

cara_leigh9 says:

Oh, I forgot about the chlamydia-thing. How on earth was that allowed during her testimony? I didn’t think that was right at all.

Oh Wallace!! You silly, brave, boy!

A whole week to wait!

prime_meridian says:

I think I feel more like throwing up after this week’s episode than I did after last week…and I didn’t imagine that was possible. You are so right on the gun. And although I’m completely unspoiled, I am starting to get a pretty clear picture in my head. Oy. And vey.

Actually, I have thought about it and I don’t think the chlamydia is fake anymore. It could be but how would Aaron know Veronica woudl be seeing a doctor? I think that was there more just to show that they would sink to deep depths to discredit her but, actually, I don’t see how they used much false information about Veronica. Everything they used to discredit her (beyond the changing of the “story”) was stuff that she actually did. No, Veronica was her own worst enemy here… because she should have armed her lawyer and father with all that information.

Hee. Thanks, Babe. It was really the Wallace stuff that scared me.

I have issues with the trial stuff but I’m guessing he’s not guilty just to set up next week. (I have no idea what’s happening, just a hunch is all.)

How on earth was that allowed during her testimony?

I have no idea! The judge even allowed it… so stupid. What about patient records?! I don’t think it’s fake though… I’ve thought about it and I just don’t see how Aaron would know she was going to the doctor and therefore have time to plant that information. No, I think Veronica’s her own worst enemy in all the information that was revealed about her (although the STD thing really isn’t that bad, just enough to shed some doubt her way).

OMG. Wallace scared the crap out of me!

Me too! I will cry. I swear.

I hope they’re gonna go and investigate that next episode.

Me too because I think there is definitely more to it. I think we’re seeing how Keith jumps to conclusions just like Veronica does. Although, I think Woody is involved… just not responsible like they think.

Oh, I have all sorts of issues with the trial and these are just a few of them. Another is that Veronica and Keith had proof that there might be evidence tampering with the sketch of the guy who shared a cell with Aaron. I wonder how it works if it turns out there was evidence tampering… I thought the “not innocent” verdict can’t be overturned, can it? But I can’t imagine that we’re just going to forget that Veronica and Keith have some proof against Aaron for stuff. Hope we get to see this in next week’s episode.

breathinmethane says:

What was the joke in the icon? I missed that part of the episode, can you fill me in please?

I think its a set up too but she gave up a final for it! I was hoping she’s get the “exact moment” she wanted. I can’t take another week!! I gotta get a torrent of it or something haha.

What was the joke in the icon?

Just that Veronica is trying to act all cool, like she knows the “hip” hand gestures, but does the boy scout honor hand gesture rather than the Shocker.

Ahh but I’m choosing to believe she also gave up the final to be with Wallace next year. Just the way she’s looking at the door and then down at her desk… like giving up the exam to go see the verdict is acceptable because she gets to still be with Wallace.

deepinblue says:

It sounds like more to leak into season 3 to me. It’s just not all gonna fit into a neat box in the season finale. If Veronica and Keith had more evidence though it would do them justice to bring it out during the trial though. There would be no reason for them to hang on to it. Now, if they have something they didn’t fully realize what it was, that’s another story. I don’t know how trials work with bringing more evidence to light and double jeopardy. But, they can appeal the decision anyway with another judge or even take it to Supreme Court. Then again, I need to remember once more how it’s Tv land. LOL.

breathinmethane says:

Ay, i didnt even think about that! I loved that he got said “it was worth being taped to a pole” or something! cute! :)

alshder says:

FUCK.

Word.

At this point that’s my reaction to the episode. I can’t go past that. I got so scared that I’m still shaking a bit.

fotada says:

I know everyone says Rob Thomas wouldn’t turn Duncan into a sleaze, but more and more I’m thinking Duncan MUST have slept with Kendall. Why else was she in Duncan’s suite taking a shower in Donut Run? If Kendall really wasn’t involved in the kidnapping scheme, he had to lure her into his hotel room somehow, and I can’t imagine she would have shown up and he would have said “Oh, I changed my mind,” and then she’d say, “Oh well, that’s all right, can I take a shower?” :)

Haha. Well a lot of things in “Donut Run” don’t make sense to me and the Kendall thing is just one of them. However, the only reason I say Rob won’t turn Duncan into a sleaze is because he’s the one who was so “Duncan DID NOT have sex with that woman!” Ok, so he didn’t say that but he has said over and over again that they didn’t mean for it to be ambiguous, that Duncan wouldn’t sleep with Kendall. I’d be fine with Duncan sleeping with Kendall but I don’t know if Rob would go back on that is all.

fotada says:

Yes, that’s right, Rob did say that! Thanks for reminding me. I don’t have a problem with Duncan sleeping with Kendall either–it would give him an edge that has been sadly lacking this season. But if Veronica only slept with Duncan, and (I assume) Meg only slept with Duncan, that makes Duncan the one “who did do a dudette” and done got somethin’. :)