1. The bride liked the cake. Yay!
2. I didn’t get my packages in the mail yesterday. Do you think anyone will notice if I sneak off to the post office? cara_leigh9, angelspike69, cdn_tvaddict, and wisteria_ may expect packages in a few days.
3. News Flash! I’m obsessed with Veronica Mars.
4. BB6 continues to interrupt my sleep and I owe TVCH two articles about why…
5. Can I get a banana, please?
6. Deli boy continues to call late at night.
7. I looked through several bolts of fabric this weekend in a quest to find the right material for my visor covers. The Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears bolts were both calling out my name. I also paused on the MLP bolts. Naturally, I thought of cadhla and almost bought some of it. Then, I couldn’t figure out what I’d make her and I couldn’t decide on the others so I put it all back. I went home empty-handed but I do have lots of ideas now… if only I can force myself to clean up my table enough so that it can be used for sewing again.
8. I’ve had a hard time focusing on anything lately. I’m a little worried about it. I dislike myself when I’m depressed. My “To Do” list is ridiculously long and I just keep ignoring it. This will actually lead to a spurt of energy from me to get it all done but the fact that I’ve ignored it for so long is quite telling. Too bad pep talks don’t really work on me.
9. “I do not have puppet cancer!” My subject made me think of Smile Time and now I can’t get the damn song out of my head. Self-esteem is for everybody, Self-esteem is for everyone, you can dream and be anybody, but self-esteem is how you get it done. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Gah!