List time.

1. The bride liked the cake. Yay!

2. I didn’t get my packages in the mail yesterday. Do you think anyone will notice if I sneak off to the post office? [info]cara_leigh9, [info]angelspike69, [info]cdn_tvaddict, and [info]wisteria_ may expect packages in a few days.

3. News Flash! I’m obsessed with Veronica Mars.

4. BB6 continues to interrupt my sleep and I owe TVCH two articles about why…

5. Can I get a banana, please?

6. Deli boy continues to call late at night.

7. I looked through several bolts of fabric this weekend in a quest to find the right material for my visor covers. The Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears bolts were both calling out my name. I also paused on the MLP bolts. Naturally, I thought of [info]cadhla and almost bought some of it. Then, I couldn’t figure out what I’d make her and I couldn’t decide on the others so I put it all back. I went home empty-handed but I do have lots of ideas now… if only I can force myself to clean up my table enough so that it can be used for sewing again.

8. I’ve had a hard time focusing on anything lately. I’m a little worried about it. I dislike myself when I’m depressed. My “To Do” list is ridiculously long and I just keep ignoring it. This will actually lead to a spurt of energy from me to get it all done but the fact that I’ve ignored it for so long is quite telling. Too bad pep talks don’t really work on me.

9. “I do not have puppet cancer!” My subject made me think of Smile Time and now I can’t get the damn song out of my head. Self-esteem is for everybody, Self-esteem is for everyone, you can dream and be anybody, but self-esteem is how you get it done. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Gah!

13 Responses to “List time.”

viadisaster says:

Veronica Mars owns my soul.

Bananas are sexy.

Stupid deli boy.

Bananas ARE sexy.

Oh, hey, I’m an idiot. I forgot to say… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

eolivet says:

News Flash! I’m obsessed with Veronica Mars.

Stop the presses!! (sorry, I’ve always wanted to say that ;)

BB6 continues to interrupt my sleep and I owe TVCH two articles about why…

Awww…why? Other than the fact that it’s ridiculously entertaining. ;p

And I SO need to see that puppet!Angel ep… :ponders borrowing the tape from my sister:

southernbangel says:

Deli boy continues to call late at night.

Deli Boy needs to get a clue and stop being Stalker Boy.

Hee. It is definitely worth a STOP THE PRESSES!

Awww…why? Other than the fact that it’s ridiculously entertaining. ;p

Oh, no good reason even. I have the live feeds and I can NOT stop watching once I start. I have no idea why I have this fascination for watching people stuck in a house 24/7 but I can’t look away. They had some funny moments this weekend, though, with how they were listening to each other, etc. (Don’t want to say anything to spoil the show.)

You haven’t seen SMILE TIME?! You definitely need to see it. If I could figure out how to copy from the DVD, I’d totally send it to you. If only so that you could be stuck with the earworm too. ;)

No shit, right? If you call a girl at least once a day for a week and she not only doesn’t answer your call or call you back but, in fact, turns OFF her answering machine in between calls… wouldn’t you get the hint? He’s totally ruined my Publix for me, too. I had to go to a different store last night to get my groceries.

::sticks her tongue out at Stalker boy::

cara_leigh9 says:

I’m getting a package from you? Cool, I love getting packages! Thank you so much.

Deli boy hasn’t gotten a clue yet? Deli boy needs to be smacked upside the head.

Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears? Jordan would love you if she read this, especially if you got Hello Kitty fabric, too.

*hugs you cuz I luvs you*

Well, it’s the Veronica Mars DVDs I should have sent you long ago. I did forget to put my “hi!” note in with the DVDs. I have that tendancy. So, you’ll have to let me know if they work ok? These were the ones that only play on the computer (unless you have a DVD player that plays AVIs). You said that was ok, right? Anyway, let me know if you have any problems with them.

I agree on Deli boy although I should probably just pick up the phone and tell him I’m not interested. But we all know I’m not gonna do that!

Hmm, strangely enough they did not have any Hello Kitty fabric because I would have liked that too. I was having a hard time deciding which cartoon I wanted.

*hugs back*

harper47 says:

We need a support group. Hi, my name is (fill in the blank) and I’m obsessed with Veronica Mars. Did you see the interview with Joss Whedon on in focus? At the end he says he just saw the Pilot and has now demanded all the tapes. I tell you as soon as someone watches the Pilot we have him. Sometimes they need to see AEFC but after that – VM owns them.

Did you vote in the TWOP tubey awards? They have a best inanimate object award and the LeBaron is nominated. Hee, hee. I of course voted for it.

Deli boy is getting close to stalker boy. Get a clue. (okay I guess I really can’t say that line without going all VM now.)

Whoo hoo on the bride liking the cake.

I’ve actually been lazy with my to-do list too but I’ve done a mental body shaking and have turned the gears up today. With school and classes starting everything kicks into high gear. I even motivated myself to get to Lowes yesterday to get the patchy thing for holes in the walls (courtesy of a door slam by Elise without a backstop) and got the patches but forgot the spackly part. And that’s been on my list forever.

Mondays really are part of a hell universe aren’t they?

Definitely a hell universe or a curse put on us by a demon.

I need to check out the TWOP tubey awards. You know I gotta go give the LeBaron some love!

Dude… How much do I love that Joss likes VM?! I LOVE IT!!! Soon he can join our support group. We should have pins or something… with V yelling out “Ownage” from WoC. OMG. Something else to add to my to-do list.

Good for you on the mental body shaking and getting the patchy thing. I just get in these ‘blah’ stages and I can’t seem to shake it. Unfortunately, some of it is affecting work and now I gotta try play catch up. All the more reason I need a vacation. (Though, THAT won’t help me catch up. It’s a catch 22.)

viadisaster says:

Aw thanks!

cdn_tvaddict says:

Squee!! Thanks so much babe. You rock.

Seriously, you need to answer the phone and tell him where to go. He is obviously not getting the subtle hints, and I know you will feel better (if not great) after doing it. Just pick it up and say “Look, it is too late for phone calls, and I’m sorry but I’m not interested so please stop calling.” Plus, you’ll feel empowered with your tough self after!

I don’t get the banana reference, but bananas are my favourite fruit. (Hey, you brought it up)

Visor covers? Car? Hats? Umm… that’s all I got.

{{{R}}}

I know. (On the rocking thing…) Hee.

You know I’m never gonna answer that phone. But it’s nice to think about.

No reference for the bananas… just been having banana cravings lately.

Yes… car visor cover. The fabric is tearing on my visor from the sun so I have made covers but I need to remake it so I can actually open my mirror too.

{{J}}