Yay for Filters

Finally managed to customize my ‘blurb’ sidebar and get links to my Friends Filters added. That should help me greatly when trying to catch up on my f-list. My LJ communities sweep new posts by people right off the page and then I have to try and weed through them all to find the posts I actually care about.

So, yay!

I was going to say other stuff but I’ve forgotten it and I really need to get back to work.

But, first, I’m missing my friends today so I have some shout outs…

[info]fierydemise, where are you?! I miss you. *big fat wet messy smooches*

{{{{{ [info]cara_leigh9 }}}}} – Just cuz’ :)

Hope [info]southernbangel is having a much better day. *lots of lovey vibes going out to her and her boy toy*

Another MIA – [info]barbalurina. Where are you darling?! You’re being missed. I hope all is well with you. *big hugs*

*runs across the ocean and smothers [info]calturner with hugs and kisses* Love you m’dear.

[info]sunflowr – I didn’t get to respond to your posts last week but I do hope you’re feeling better! Being sick sucks the big one. {{Lisa}}

[info]karinalee likes musicals!! See, now I want to marry your son just so you can be my mother-in-law. ;) [ETA: Your sons don't read these pages do they... I am not a crazy online stalker, I swear. I'm going down to my parents' place for Easter. I'm going out to the beach. I wish I could bottle up the experience and send it along to you. *hugs*]

Keeping my fingers crossed for [info]angelspike69. I know it’d be a big worry off her shoulders if this current temp job can work out to a perm position.

*hugs to [info]julia_here* Hope you’re having a good day :)

[info]makd!! I really do need to go back and catch up on my f-list. I hope your MOPS is doing better and you are well.

*skips up to Canada and tackles [info]cdn_tvaddict… runs back to FL*

And, because I know I didn’t get everyone there but I really do have to get to a meeting now, I hope everyone on my f-list is having a lovely day. *hugs all of her friends*

7 Responses to “Yay for Filters”

julia_here says:

I think we need to bring Barbalurina chicken soup and handsome masseurs with eucalyptus oil and possibly tickets to Tahiti.

Julia, also worried about that inimmitable person

makd says:

thanks for asking! MOPS is doing better, much better. He’s home from the hospital, and went back to work yesterday. (His last day of work will be Friday,I think. Then, he’s retired..again.)

cara_leigh9 says:

Thanks for the hugs, dear.

I’ve also been worried about Barb and Mary, too. I did have to laugh at what you said to Karen. I wonder if it squicks her when we perv on her sons? LOL.

*hugs and kisses*

Caraleigh

southernbangel says:

Thanks, sweetheart!! *hugs and kisses you*

So far, knock on wood, today’s been okay. Granted, we’ve stayed indoors since it’s raining but still…. so far so good. I’ve harassed my bank as well as my credit card company enough this morning – “now, are you *sure* there’s been no activity on it? I know I cancelled it but you did cancel it right? Nothing is being charged to me?” and so on. They luuuuuurve me. *g*

I think we’re going to watch some more Arrested Development now because we need the laughs.

Love you, darlin’!! {{{Rae}}}

angelspike69 says:

Thanks for thinking about me sweetie. I’m hoping it does also as I really like the people and the job so far. Plus organ transplant is very interesting.

karinalee says:

I just now saw this! *hugs Rae tight* I’d love to have you as my daughter-in-law – but you’d have to stay in Florida so’s I could come down to visit. (No, my sons don’t read my LJ -hee!) I’m still so upset that I missed my chance to get tickets to “Spamalot”. Darn, darn, darn it!

Ah, it’s been almost 2 years since I’ve been to the ocean. Thank you for the hug and thinking of me.

P.S. Someday I’ll take the time to do the fancy LJ stuff. I just love how you did this entry, Rae!

Love and hugs,
    Karen

karinalee says:

Nah, no squicking here – I think it’s so darn funny. I love you guys! {{Caraleigh{{