The full set…

Happy Angel Day!!!

I can’t believe S5 is finally here! Too bad I can’t actually buy it today. You know it’s the first thing on my shopping list for this weekend. I can’t wait to re-watch my favorite episodes. It seems like just yesterday we waiting with bated breath for each new episode.

*sigh*

*pets the pretty AtS S5 DVDs*

7 Responses to “The full set…”

angelspike69 says:

Yea for you Rae. It’s going to be a bit before I can get my copy and that depresses me. I’ll have to live through your oohs and ahhs.

I do have Season 5 on tapes, but I wanted the commentaries and all the extras.

When you have the time, could I get you to make me some caps? Pretty please?????

calturner says:

It comes out over here next Monday. I can’t wait for it to arrive, but I feel sad that there won’t be any more after this one. I still can’t quite believe it. *sigh*

{{Rae}}

But of course! I hope to get my DVDs today and that’s one of the first things I do. Just let me know what you want capped :)

{{Cal}}

I know what you mean… it seems like just yesterday.

angelspike69 says:

Thanks so much Rae **mwah — smoochies **

First up, of course, Angelus/SPike in the flashbacks.

I’d also like some from the beginning of the season, when Spike was in Angel’s bedroom, standing by the window and Angel in bed.

I have some others, but will have to watch the episodes to know exactly.

And of course — need some Puppet!Angel, especially when they are fighting.

I’ll get back to you with others.

Thank you again so much. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!

*smoochies right back at ya*

I started on these for you last night. I need to redo the bedroom scenes – it’s very dark and I’m going to see if I can get those to look better. There’s a cute featurette on Smile Time which includes an interview with DB and the Puppet!Angel. I am totally going to have to go back and capture some of that for you so you can have them both in the same pic :)

Once I get to Angelus/Spike, I’ll post them all for you.

angelspike69 says:

I’m excited to see them all, especially the interview with DB and Puppet!Angel.

I’m going to watch some of Season 5 today on the tapes I have.

Could you also do me favor. Barb was going to do these for me, but she’s so busy with school. It’s from the Season 4 set and it’s the outtakes where DB (as Angelus) is in the cage and starts humping the bars of the cage. I know thost bedroom scenes ae dark. I can probably get them lightened up with my graphics program too.

I so appreciate you doing this for me.